Our Supporter Promise
The Gate Theatre is a registered charity (no. 280278) and we are reliant on the continued support of our audiences, funders, donors and corporate partners to ensure that we can continue to develop our artistic and community work.
We want to present international work, support emerging talent, collaborate with artists from across the world and help make theatre accessible to all. We therefore subsidise our tickets to ensure they are low-cost and affordable, and provide free access to our performances and workshops for local charity partners, to help us reach diverse audiences from the local borough and across London. We can only do all this with your support, and that is why we value our supporters so highly.
Which is why we feel it is important to be open with all our supporters, and present to you our supporters promise.
Our commitment to you
In trusting us to spend your money wisely, you can expect the following.
- We will keep you up to date on how your donation is making a difference.
- We will process your donation within two working days of receiving it, and will always write to you to say thank you.
- We will never make you feel under pressure to give more, or more frequently.
- We will make sure you can choose how we contact you, and that you are able to change your preferences at any time.
- We will respect your decision if you want to hear from us less often, or no longer want to hear from us about supporting the Gate.
- We will always welcome feedback, and respond to it within three working days. If things go wrong, we will listen, act and learn.
- We will always keep your personal details safe and secure, and will only use them in the way you have agreed to.
At the Gate, we are committed to being open, honest and transparent – adhering to the Fundraising Promise
and registering with the Fundraising Regulator
how your support makes a real difference to the Gate.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about supporting the Gate Theatre, please get in touch on 020 7921 0801 or via email at email@example.com
Thank you for investing in us.