Thanks for thinking about visiting the Gate Theatre, we really hope you have a great time! As always, there are some T's&C’s with your booking and your visit.
If you have any questions about these, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.
- We can’t guarantee to let you into the performance/event if you are late, or using any kind of recording equipment.
- All our tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to use your ticket(s), we may be able exchange them to another performance of the same production. You will need to let us know 3 days in advance of the performance or 2 weeks in advance for group bookings of 8 or more. We charge an administration fee of £2 for each ticket exchanged.
- If the show is sold out, it may not be possible to exchange your ticket(s).
- We will only be able to exchange your ticket(s) once per production.
- Ticket offers are not applicable to any tickets you wish to exchange.
- We occasionally work with co-producers and partner organisations to bring our audiences exciting productions, in these instances our policy may differ from the above.
- All is subject to availability and at the discretion of the Gate Theatre.
- Sometimes we may have to make changes to the performance/event, or cancel it altogether without notice. In this event we will do our best to look after you, and make alternative arrangements if this happens.
- In some circumstances it may be necessary for us to refuse admission to the premises, or ask ticket holders to leave, taking appropriate measures to achieve this, where necessary. We reserve the right to do this.
- For school bookings, invoices will need to be paid 4 weeks before the chosen performance date.
Why do I need to give you my date of birth?
We collect information about the age of our audiences for a couple of reasons. Firstly, as the Gate receives public subsidy, it's important for us to be able to monitor if we are attracting a representative audience. Secondly, it helps us to build a picture of who's coming through the theatre doors each night, getting to know you better.
If you have any queries or specific requests, please contact our box office on 0207 229 0706.